More Matter, Less Art!

More Matter, Less Art!

About Me

My photo
KJM. Student, Homemaker, Devoted Girlfriend :) Living my simple life with my simple routine. I have my darling, my friends and my family. Life is sweet.

Thursday 10 June 2010

The Morning After The Night Before!

Well, too much wine the previous night leads to a sore head the next day. When will I learn??
Had a very good night overall, getting up, not so much. Had to make the weekly visit to my parents (very, very important part of my weekly routine, going home for mummys cooking) lots of salad due to the fact that diets and drastic weight loss are the order of the day, unfortunately. Seriously where do all these skinny people just appear from when the degrees get into double figures!?
Lots of TV on tonight, not that I'm a big fan of the magic box but I have to say Junior Apprentice was very good, poor Jordan, the skinny version of the fat kid on sports day.
Slightly annoyed by the fact that I missed the start of BB11 although I absolutely fucking hate the clown theme! Alas alcohol was the the priority of my Wednesday night. America's got Talent looks like it's gonna be...interesting, for want of a better word.
Finally home after a long day and I have to be honest, the comfort of my own (messy) home and sofa is friggin' awesome! Hmmm Disney DVD and tea methinks :)
Chat Soon
KJM
x

No comments:

Post a Comment