More Matter, Less Art!

More Matter, Less Art!

About Me

My photo
KJM. Student, Homemaker, Devoted Girlfriend :) Living my simple life with my simple routine. I have my darling, my friends and my family. Life is sweet.

Tuesday 15 June 2010

Must Be Funny In A Rich Mans World

Yay for time off work is all I can say :)
Supermarkets are awful during the World Cup, especially for those of us who are bored senseless by 22 men kicking the rejected part of a dead cow across a field surrounded by people who, as a part of their culture, sound like a swarm of killer bees. When people aren't buying copius amounts of alcohol and crisps, they're filling up the nearby pubs and ripping the shit out of the surrounding areas. Fun times. I honestly don't get the whole football culture, which is strange since most of the people around me adore it, people from either side of Liverpool, Manchester, London and wherever else hate eachother for 3 out of every 4 years, then they unite in thier hatred for everyone else for a month, I just don't get it. Don't even get me started on the wages, we could save the friggin economy if we paid these eejits what the rest of us mugs earn in our lifetime!
Enough about football, it's boring, repetitive and almost as annoying as those fucking vevuzuela's!
I had to go to the hospital today, nothing wrong just a visit, and I suddenly remembered why I hate them. They smell like death, theres a horrible feeling when you walk through the wards that if you breathe too deeply all the doom, depression and disease will enter your body and you'll drop dead on the spot, that might be just me, I dunno. I personally think I'm a 50 year old in a 20 year olds body, I recoil violently if someone coughs or sneezes near me and the only thing I can think is "oh my god, its SARS, bird flu, swine flu and mad cows disease all in one, the zombies are here!" and for that I blame the tosspots of the media, thank you for making me a quivering wreck when I step outside my home. Not.
As I've mentioned, the holiday will soon be here, given that I get enough overtime and can actually pay for it, and I am still trying to get in shape! Hoping to get my hands on a pub job so I can burn off the calories in a fun environment (anywhere that isn't a gym basically)
Might have a teensie set back in the fact that I recently discovered I'm very likely to have an underactive thyroid. Isn't self diagnosis awesome, you look it up, find a way to have all the symptoms and then you want to start planning your own funeral (just so no one else fucks it up) but in all seriousness, I have to go for a blood test and I HATE needles! I'm not too bad when things are being injected in i.e.
MMR,
BCG,
HPV Vaccination,
Heroin
but the idea of them taking stuff out is just awful!
I think I'll cheer myself up with pizza :)
Chat Soon
KJM
x

No comments:

Post a Comment